Saturday, April 30, 2011

here we go again

not blogging, 'tis rant...

for thine is the kingdom! (ah Eliot was a snitcher too, so shh)

see, there's a difference between the two... what has remained constant is, change.. even if you want to, scarcely would you be able to pass judgment on it.. it is something beyond you, so why bother and be a part of trivialities of time, instead take one step a time.. thinktakeabreaththinkandmove pause thinkandleapforward ... and maybe then you're somewhere near it.


that is a valuable lesson, which will be realized only when you've crossed that threshold. ah the human mind with all it's incongruities and stupidity..

I quit Fb for this, oh well :/

2 comments:

  1. fb shouldn't be left, like seriously...

    thank you for visiting one of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh I had to, I've got my exams this month ):

    Your blog is pretty awesome! (:

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir