Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mea Culpa



it sums up my preparation for the exams ... 10 days to go and here I am again ranting about it. I have this magical power to find a diversion right before the exam starts.. today's not yesterday so I'm gonna make a change, hopefully..

John Masefield
...read his poetry for the first time, today and then there was the feeling that it wasn't the first time..


" It's a warm wind, the west wind, full of bird's cries
I never hear the west wind, but the tears are in my eyes.
For it comes from the west land, the old brown hills
And April's in the West Wind , and daffodils. "



To think of it, a month later from now, I would be Lynyrd Skynyrd's song. (: If only skipping was easy :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir