Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer Blues



it's so much easier to fight the world when you know that the people whom you care about are with you on the holy mission.. more then disappointed, I'm grieved to see the turn of events.. it takes a lot you know, effort and time and sometimes more then that, to build it.. and it literally took 2 minutes to break it all down.. if it wasn't enough , the instructions were repeated for my benefit.
tired is the word.. and what a time..


" And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles its a very, very
Mad world, mad world "
Written by Roland Orzabal


Mad World, indeed.


some weed pleej, kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir