Thursday, May 5, 2011

Prima Donnas




saw Groundhog Day a while back, I know what a time right? But, it was so worth it.. I wasn't studying anyway :/



let's pause and think for a moment.. how would it be to live the same day for eternity.. on the positive side, you can get away with anything.. you're the demigod .. but wait, something's missing.. oh yeah, the ending.. the constant need for the close.. to just end somewhere, at some point but.. still running away from that reality.


I'm not, I am actually looking forward to it.. I just hope it's not abrupt like in the middle of something.. now that I've said it, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be cut off mid-way.


There's always that one line that makes you like the movie even more because it gets to your head and it starts out an interior monologue session with your mind... for me that was when Phil says ...


I killed myself so many times I don't even exist anymore.



Will start *seriously* :| studying from 2 am sharp... and I almost forgot, Chasing Cars is so much fun with Snow Patrol (:



" If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you just lie with me
And just forget the world? "
Written by Gary Lightbody


Remind me to add this to my bucket list: Lie on the road at night (make sure there's no traffic :|)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that Snow Patrol song is cool!
    Lying on the road at night is amazing. I did it once years ago, it's so much fun and pure freedom. What's a bucket list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to feel that freedom too! (:

    Bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir