Thursday, May 26, 2011

the end is the beginning is the end




" na jaane kyun.. hota hai ye zindagi ke saath
achanak ye mann
kisi ke jaane ke baad, kare phir usiki yaad
chhoti choti si baat.. na jaane kyun."


 
This sucks.

Paper 7.. better than all the exams I've given this month, if only I would have completed the last question, it would have been cherry on the cake. Now I am hungry, it's been ages.. the last time .. blah, can't even remember that.

5 days - 2 more exams 

The only sad part is, everyone I was looking forward to spend time with is leaving.. this city sucks big time. 

Strangers - Friends - Best Friends - Strangers
I've a feeling I'm about to witness it all over again. 
I'm afraid I might be a participant in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir